Photo: Stuart Gaston

Photo: Stuart Gaston
you keep it rolling

Friday 1 October 2010

Fraserburgh Event, Scotland brrr

I headed to the Contest, in Scotland at midday on Friday driving up in my van.  I got to Fraserburgh at 1.30 in the morning, after a 13 hour drive! and 10 coffee's later! It was my first time surfing in Scotland and  with the waves being bad didn't really help with it being -500 degrees. 

Van/ Home/Transport

Getting some practice in now for the North East Event and can't wait to get up there a couple days before and surf some mental point's and slab's up around there. Possibly heading to France in a couple of day's so will hopefully get some waves down there! I'm 7th on the Pro Junior and 15th in the Open at the moment so Im trying to improve on that at the next comp.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment